Vincent Ombui - System Analyst | System Administrator | Operations Management | Business Development
Vincent is the Lead Director at International Solutions, He plays a major role in system analysis, management, training, operations and business development
He has over 10 years in the ICT and is much aligned to game changing businesses to efficiency growth as he evangelizes ICT implementation in various companies.
Some of the major roles he plays at the company are;
- Principles And Practice of Selling
- Public Relations
- Business Administration & Management
- Quantitative Methods For Management
- Marketing & Advertising Management
- Economics For Business
- Sales & Sales Management
- Company Change Management
- Team building - motivator , Financial Analyst, Excellent interpersonal skills, Negotiation skills, Self Starter and Result Oriented
" ‘Ridiculously efficient’ is the phrase that comes to mind when clients think about Vincent. He is a brilliant marketing presenter with many years of experience! He successfully runs multiple projects, manages several internet marketing MeetUp business groups, and is an amazing character. He is extremely enthusiastic about his work which is infectious, makes it fun to learn, and easy to remember. He always has a creative, positive outlook and he’s good at organizing and bringing people together. His presentation style is open and inviting to questions, engaging, and thorough. If you have progressive marketing questions, and want to have fun while learning, consult Vincent! He’s the best!”
Lawrence Maina - Systems Analyst | Software Developer | Database Designer | Technical Support
Maina is a director at International Solutions. Maina is the Chief software developer at the company. He has worked for over 10 years with experience in Software Development & Maintenance. He has worked in a challenging environment that has granted him opportunities to develop as professional and attained skills that aided his intellectual growth. Project management, systems analysis and design, programming, computer organization, data management, OO systems development, computer communications, professional practice and systems principles.
System development design patterns such as:
- MVC, mixins, chain of command, Proxies, Adapters, Dependency Injection
- Web Technologies (xhtml, xml, css, mysql Sybase etc)
- internet technologies (internetworking, e-commerce, emarketing, e-security, voip – voice over internet, webcam technologies etc
- computer programming languages (visual basic, VBA, VBTAPI, VB API, socket programming, C, C++)
"We were always in awe of Lawrence's ability to command a room and get people on board with ideas—even people who were initially on completely different pages. Lawrence's ability to juggle multiple projects was unlike any we’ve seen before and made a dramatic difference in the productivity level of our team. as particularly impressed by his ability to handle even the toughest clients—and effortlessly. That skill often takes years to develop among customer service professionals, but it seemed to come perfectly naturally to him.”
Michael Mwaura – System Analyst | Database Administrator | Project Management | Implementer
Michael Mwaura is a managing partner at International Solutions. A brilliant Software Consultant, Michael has over 10 years of experience in information technology, ICT - business management, telecommunication and innovation. He has served as the lead manager for business development, software development and end user training and support coordinator, sales and marketing at International Solutions. POS & web administration while handling online customer servicing for various start-up firms.
Specializing in business system analysis, system implementation strategies, ICT project planning, business partnering and project management. He is a detail-oriented and organized professional with the ability to formulate and implement technical and business innovation strategies.
He runs extensive SME online retail boosters to help small business grow into a point where they require Large Environment Systems. He also campaigns and champions project management & partnerships with several running organizations in Kenya.
Roles played at the company are as follows;
- Carrying out operational analysis of client’s requirements for computerization and coming up with project planning, risk inspections analysis and recommendations for suitable system application/s.
- Designing long term website development plans for organizations.
- Developing and maintaining clients’ Intranet applications system, Internet applications and networks.
- Establishing and maintaining Internet safe environments for clients’ Content Management System (CMS) and computer networks.
- Overseeing the entire I.T. functions of various companies contracted for by ensuring system control and checks.
- Overseeing client's system requirements are as per the development.
- Regularly conducting checks for indications of Internet misuse in contracted companies and safeguarding company’s networks from risks, viruses and other Internet & network malice software programs.
- Maintaining a properly functional ICT Help Desk for client technical support, troubleshooting and consultation.
"Detailed - extremely hawk eyed towards client's visions and objectives. Mindful of project implementations. interested in rational progressive change. Interested in forward thinking concepts, Networking psychologies to bring about positive developmental changes. He enjoys running Marathons and listening to music"