- Were test cases created, or modified to reflect changed requirements?
- Was all required testing completed?
- All the test result and test data included in the released package?
- Are all exiting criteria completed?
Was all required testing completed?
All the test result and test data included in the released package?
Are all exiting criteria completed?
Quality Assurance is continuing process so as to ensure the delivery of settled standards. Quality Assurance must not to be confused with official approval. The goal of Quality Assurance is to improve quality and therefore it should take place on all levels.
Quality assurance is the process of verifying or determining whether products or services meet or exceed customer expectations. Quality assurance is a process-driven approach with specific steps to help define and attain goals. This process considers design, development, production, and service. Logic spice provides a wide range of services in software testing and quality assurance. Plan is the first and foremost thing to accomplish a task as it should be. Logic spice had and have plan to provide you the best quality.
We follow these steps –
- The first step is to make a decision about intention of the project.
- The second step is to conclude all the processes compulsory for accomplishing the project productively.
- The third step involves planning the quality control activities in order to reassure the exceptional quality of the deliverables.
- The next step is to plan for the resources required in productively implementing the quality assurance.